EGX Rezzed 2020 welcomes a whole wealth of journalists and publications to our show. All attendees are required to abide by our Code of Conduct so please read these before applying for a press pass.
- Press passes grant admission for all 3 days of EGX Rezzed 2020.
- Due to high levels of demand, it may take up to four weeks for your application to be processed.
- Press passes are limited, if your application is rejected please don’t take it personally!
- Press passes are restricted to a maximum of two per publication/website.
- If your application is unsuccessful you are still welcome to cover the event (including filming and photography) using a standard ticket.
- When assessing applications we take into account a combination of factors including, but not limited to, previous coverage of EGX and EGX Rezzed, site traffic, recent activity and social media reach.
- If your application is successful you will be contacted by Indigo Pearl, our PR agency, in the run-up to the event with information on our exhibitors, interview opportunities etc.
Code of Conduct
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated during EGX Rezzed. Harassment includes verbal abuse, discrimination, threats of violence, ‘trolling’, any other form of intimidation and filming or photographing people against their wishes.
- Filming and photography is acceptable at our events, but, if any exhibitor or member of staff asks you not to record footage of certain games, you should do as requested and cease recording footage or taking photographs.
- The taking of any illegal drugs is expressly prohibited, while anyone who, in the reasonable opinion of the organisers, is considered to be inebriated may be asked to leave the venue immediately.