6th March 2015
Xbox to bring 22 playable indie games to EGX Rezzed
Xbox is celebrating its first appearance at EGX Rezzed by bringing a huge selection of playable ID@Xbox games to next week's event. ID@Xbox enables qualified game developers of all sizes to unleash their creativity by self-publishing digital games on Xbox One and Windows 10.
Hot off the heels of GDC, attendees will also be able to play select titles on Windows 10 as well as Xbox One.
Said Agostino Simonetta, ID@Xbox Account Manager at Microsoft, “It’s incredibly exciting to be exhibiting at EGX Rezzed this year, and we can’t wait to make some of the latest ID@Xbox titles playable to Xbox fans for the first time in Europe.”
Check out below for a full list of the ID@Xbox games available to play at the show:
- #IDARB. In its developer’s own words, #IDARB is “a chaotic 8-player eSport jumping jetpack future arena ball game.” Available to try on Windows 10 / Xbox cross play!
- 101 Ways To Die. A physics-based game with a gory twist. Gain points for killing “Splatts”, using an arsenal of lethal tools to destroy, dismember and dispatch them.
- Bedlam. Based on the novel by award-winning British author Christopher Brookmyre, this is a shooter for everyone who remembers gaming in the ‘80s and ‘90s!
- Dovetail Fishing. Dovetail Games Fishing brings the challenge and excitement of real fishing into the living room, delivering both authentic action and a compelling contest.
- Gear Gauntlet. A fun but rage inducing 2D action arcade game. Test your patience through ever more punishing gauntlets while boosting, teleporting, reversing and rotating to survive.
- Goat Simulator. You are a goat, and you are on a rampage. What more do you need to know? More goat to the people!
- Gunsport. In the future there is no war. In the future there is Gunsport.
- Inside my Radio. A rhythm-driven platformer adventure where your actions must follow the beat. You journey as a green LED mysteriously trapped inside a dying boombox: bring electro, dub and disco music back to life!
- Kaiju Panic. A hybrid strategy - tower defence - squad control game with a bright and unique art style.
- LA Cops. This top-down strategy shooter celebrates everything awesome about ‘70s cop fiction.
- Overruled! A multiplayer brawler like no other - players change the rules as they play, directly influencing the dynamics and direction of combat!
- Penarium. A frantic 2D arena arcade game where you take on the role of quirky antihero; Willy. Trapped in a crazy circus show, he needs to run, jump and avoid an array of killer death-traps while being cheered on by a sadistic crowd that’s out for blood; his blood.
- Pneuma. An enthralling first person puzzler putting gamers’ minds to the test in a visually stunning world using the power of Unreal Engine 4.
- QUBE. Set in a mysterious and abstract sterile environment, Q.U.B.E. (Quick Understanding of Block Extrusion) is a first-person puzzle game that challenges players to navigate each level by manipulating coloured cubes that surround them.
- Raging Justice. Raging Justice is a modern game born of a classic era. In a city held to ransom by a mysterious crime lord, two renegade cops, Nikki Rage and Rick Justice, fight to prove that no-one is above the law.
- Shovel Knight. Steel thy shovel! The amazing retro sidescrolling adventure is coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 with exclusive new content. Available to try on Windows 10 / Xbox cross play!
- SMITE. The next evolution in multiplayer online battle arena space. Assemble your team, choose your hero, and destroy your opponents.
- Soul Axiom. Soul Axiom is a psychological thriller, combining elements of exploration and puzzle solving gameplay with a compelling storyline.
- Super Dungeon Bros. A multiplayer dungeon-crawling extravaganza with a rock music theme. Get your bros together and get ready to rock out! Available to try on Windows 10 / Xbox cross play!
- SWORDY. In this multiplayer physics brawler, you will hit your friends until they explode. You really have to see this one to wrap your head around this craziness.
- The Flame In The Flood. A rogue-lite river journey through the backwaters of a forgotten post-societal America.
- The Swindle. It's a little bit Steampunk, a little bit cyberpunk – and every level is unique. Break into procedurally-generated buildings, try to hack all their computers and empty their bank accounts, and then leg it back to your airship.
Rezzed is less than a week away! Tickets are available for all three days via our tickets page.