16th March 2017
Square Enix Collective returns to EGX Rezzed with seven playable titles
Square Enix Collective returns to EGX Rezzed with its largest ever event line-up. You can find the seven highly diverse titles below.
- Black the Fall - Highly atmospheric Communist dystopian puzzle sidescroller
- Forgotten Anne - 2D cinematic hand-animated adventure
- Oh My Godheads - Hilarious and hectic capture-the-head couch multiplayer
- Deadbeat Heroes - Movement-based 3D brawling crime caper
- Children of Zodiarcs - Deck & dice story-driven, single-player tactical RPG
- Tokyo Dark - Point-and-click detective mystery adventure
- Fear Effect Sedna - Pausable real-time tactical action game
Additionally, the SEC stand will exhibit Slime Rancher, a colourful open world, first-person life sim. Although Slime Rancher isn’t signed to the Square Enix Collective label, it was selected to be featured at EGX Rezzed as part of Collective’s sponsorship of the IndieDB Awards in December 2016.
This is the latest of many reveals for EGX Rezzed 2017, look out for further updates very soon! Tickets are available to buy here.