12th February 2015
Leftfield Collection revealed!
We're delighted to reveal the winning games for this year's Leftfield Collection! It was an incredibly competitive year with over 300 submissions, a record. As ever the games selected cover a wide range of genres and a few that you'd struggle to classify. We're pretty sure you won't have played anything like Taphobos: An Immersive Coffin Experience or Sentree.
Congratulations to our winners, listed below, and many thanks to everyone who submitted their games and to SEGA who once again have sponsored the collection.
- Aerobat by Matthew Yeager
- Aviary Attorney by Sketchy Logic
- Beacon by Monothetic
- Between Me and The Night by RainDance LX (Lace Games)
- Cadence by Made With Monster Love
- CAVE! CAVE! DEUS VIDET. Episode 1 by We Are Müesli
- Convoy by Convoy Games
- DEEP by Owen Harris and Niki Smit
- Dicewar by Republicof1
- Fabulous Beasts by Alex Fleetwood
- Fossil Echo by Fossil Echo Team
- HER STORY by Sam Barlow
- inSynch by Them Games
- Line Wobbler by Robin Baumgarten
- Magic Shot by François Alliot & Arnaud De Bock
- Monster Medic by TernTek
- Okhlos by Coffee Powered Machine
- Planet of the Eyes by Cococucumber
- Plug & Play by Etter Studio
- Screencheat by Samurai Punk
- Sentree by Glitchnap
- Taphobos: An Immersive Coffin Experience by James Brown
- The Adventures of Square by Bigbrik Games
- The Last Night by Oddtales
The Leftfield Collection will return for EGX 2015. If you're working on a game you'd like to exhibit sign up here and we'll let you know once we're accepting submissions.