Press pass applications for EGX 2018 will open once tickets go on sale early next year.
- Contains versions of EGX logo (PNG/EPS).
- Please read Brand Guidelines before using logo.
10 Things You Should Know
- All attendees are required to abide by our Code of Conduct.
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated during EGX events. Harassment includes verbal abuse, discrimination, threats of violence, ‘trolling’, any other form of intimidation and filming or photographing people against their wishes.
- Press passes are extremely limited and in high demand. If your application is rejected please don't take it personally!
- Press passes are restricted to a maximum of two per publication or multi-person YouTube / Twitch channel. Camera operators will need to purchase standard tickets.
- Press passes grant admission for all 4 days of EGX.
- When assessing applications we take into account a combination of factors including, but not limited to, previous coverage of EGX, site traffic, subscriber numbers, recent activity and social media reach.
- If your application is successful you will be contacted by Indigo Pearl, our PR agency, in the run-up to the event with information on our exhibitors, interview opportunities etc.
- If your application is unsuccessful you are still welcome to cover the event (including filming & photography) using a standard ticket.
- Due to the high level of interest it may take up to four weeks for your application to be processed.