4th July 2018
Tranzfuser returns to EGX with 18 playable games
For the third consecutive year, Tranzfuser will be bringing the best graduate games development teams to EGX to showcase their prototypes.
Each team has worked hard throughout the summer as part of a UK-wide competition, developing their skills as well as a playable demo of their game. With 18 teams taking part, we have something for everyone on the stand, including multiplayer games, RPGs, VR and cute character-led titles. Players can not only share valuable feedback with the teams, but also take part in a public vote on their favourite game.
Here are the teams and games that will be showcased on this year's Tranzfuser stand:
- Arena Of The Phoenix, Goat On A Stick
- Aurora, Studio Six
- CrossVector X, OatCake Games
- DodgeBrawl, Out The Window Games
- Doggo, Wip Tail Games
- Doom Buggies, Gentlemen Worldwide
- Dr Dad's Home for Disposable Clones, Deep Fried Games
- Eden's Grasp, Samurai Duck
- How to Kill Monsters, Coffee Box Games LTD
- Kitchen Imps, M!schief
- My Big Bad Friend, Steel Rose Interactive
- Perspective, Tiny Planet
- Project Grove, Antler Studios
- RoBoats, Animal Puree
- Shadow Detective, GlassSpy Games
- Snap Hunt, Darkroom Interactive
- The Clockwork Rogues, Nebula Games
- Yellow Rock Road, Mujo Games
Tranzfuser is the only UK-wide talent competition with a direct link to a prototype fund which is funded by the UK Government. Teams will not only be showcasing their prototypes but pitching to secure UK Games Fund grant of up to £25,000. You can follow the teams progress during the competition on twitter and facebook.
EGX, the UK's biggest games event, returns to the NEC in Birmingham on the 20th-23rd September. What are you waiting for, get your tickets now!