15th September 2017
Square Enix Collective reveals biggest ever EGX lineup
A host of fascinating indie games are coming to EGX thanks to Square Enix Collective, the initiative that helps independent developers boost the profile of their games.
Here's the full list of games that will make up Square Enix Collective's biggest ever EGX stand.
- Throughline Games’ beautiful 2D cinematic anime adventure Forgotton Anne, where players take on the role of Anne as she tries to escape the Forgotton Lands and return to the real world
- Fear Effect Sedna from Sushee, the first new game in this legendary series for more than 15 years
- Sand Sailor Studio’s head-scratching puzzler Black The Fall, which casts players into a dark and oppressive world ruled by Communism
- Recently announced vertical action adventure Octahedron from Switzerland-based Demimonde
- Multiplayer masterstroke Oh My Godheads, where players fight for control of ancient stone heads in ridiculously fast and frenetic action
- Psychological horror Tokyo Dark, which puts a new spin on point-and-click play thanks to a multi-branching story rife with melancholic undertones
- World War II FPS Battalion 1944, which tasks players with taking on some gloriously old-school multiplayer mayhem
- Bullet-dodging 3D brawler Deadbeat Heroes, which brilliantly taps into all the best tropes from classic 90s beat-em-ups in a 60s superhero parody
- First-person puzzler The Turing Test from Bulkhead Interactive
- Square Enix Collective’s first ever release, puzzle-orientated point-and-click adventure Goetia
- Children of Zodiarcs, a tactical RPG with dice and deck elements and filled with beautiful visuals
EGX celebrates its tenth event this year and plan to make it our best ever so why not join us at the NEC in Birmingham on the 21st to 24th September. Tickets are available to purchase here.