11th August 2017
Six playable indie games added to the EGX lineup
Today we're delighted to reveal six more playable indie titles for EGX 2017. They are part of what will become the largest collection of playable indie games in the world.
You can find the games below and the full lineup, as it stands, here:
- Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2. It's time for a new action-packed story. Meet Vinnie again and blast your enemies with different weapons in fast-paced combat. Explore a new world alone or with friends is cooperative play.
- Shu. Control Shu and a colourful trail of hand-drawn characters as they run, jump and glide their way up an ancient mountain, forever pursued by a monstrous and unrelenting storm. Can you outrun the end of the world?
- Augmented Empire. A story-driven tactical RPG set on the island of New Savannah, an isolated neo-noir city divided into three tiers by the 'Citizen Grade System.' While the citizens deemed of high societal value live in luxury at the summit, outliers and criminals are forced to live in squalor at the island's depths.
- Mantis Burn Racing. A faced paced, bumper-to-bumper experience combining intuitive, tactile gameplay and stunning visuals to make it one of the best-looking and most immersive top-down racers around.
- Black & White Bushido. A 2D friendship destroying stealth-em-up arena brawler that pits the forces of light and shadow against each other. An addictive couch party game with a unique twist; choose a side grab some friends and enter a world where skill and reflexes determine who will survive and claim victory.
- Tetra, Elemental Awakening. An exciting game based on elements within a fantasy world. Control 3 Guardians each with their own individual and unique spells and abilities, as you build your team to create the most powerful element you can imagine. Protect land from being destroyed, save villages from being over-run and explore deep caverns with hidden treasure and enormous raid bosses.
We're celebrating the tenth EGX event this year and plan to make it our best ever so why not join us at the NEC in Birmingham on the 21st to 24th September. Tickets are available to purchase here.