Working with NSE we are offering an exclusive 20% discount for students on tickets for EGX. To redeem your discount on tickets, simply follow the steps below and enjoy the event!
How to Claim your Discount
1. Head to the EGX website (https://www.egx.net/egx)
2. Click on the ‘Buy Tickets’ button at the top of the page
3. Select the day tickets that you would like to purchase
4. Then input your details, when entering your email address please ensure that you use your university email address. If you do not use this email address the discount will not be valid.
5. Look up your university discount code in the table below and put it into the ‘Discount Code’ box and select ‘Apply Discount’. If successful the total will change to reflect the discount. If unsuccessful you will have an error message pop up, please double-check the details you have inputted and retry.
6. Check the Terms & Conditions
7. Finally, select your payment method and buy the tickets
Once you have paid, you will receive your tickets by email.
Better still, visitors to EGX 2019 will be able to head to the two-storey Monster Energy stand, grab a cold can, and battle it out in multiplayer match-ups of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, in a bid to win exclusive Monster Energy merchandise.
Can’t wait until late October to get involved? In the build-up to EGX 2019, we've partnered with Monster Energy to run a Teamfight Tactics tournament.The top eight players from the tournament will then be hosted at EGX 2019 on the 19th of October to compete for a months supply of Monster Energy and a selection of exclusive prizes and swag.
Win yourself an all expenses paid trip to EGX by qualifying through the Monster Energy Teamfight Tactics Cup this weekend.
Find out more here