12th September 2018
13 top indie titles for Nintendo Switch heading to EGX 2018
Nintendo is bringing a diverse range of playable indie titles to next week's EGX including Moonlighter, Windjammers and Wargroove.
Covering a wide range of genres, Indie Highlights on Nintendo’s stand at EGX 2018 will showcase some of the best titles coming to Nintendo Switch from independent developers. From epic single player adventures and unique puzzle games to manic multiplayer brawls of various styles and sizes.
Here's the full list of indie games heading to the Nintendo stand:
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes from Grasshopper Manufacture
- Killer Queen Black from liquidbit
- Moonlighter from Digital Sun
- Baba Is You from Hempuli Oy
- Stick Fight from Landfall West
- WarGroove from Chucklefish
- Treasure Stack from PIXELAKES
- Windjammers from DotEmu
- The Gardens Between from The Voxel Agents
- Untitled Goose Game from house_house
- Into The Breach from Subset Games
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpents Curse from Revolution Software
- Oddworld: Strangers Wrath from Oddworld Inhabitants
This is Nintendo's second EGX announcement following the news that Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, Super Mario Party and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate would all be playable at the UK's biggest games event.
EGX, the UK's biggest games event, returns to the NEC in Birmingham on the 20th-23rd September. What are you waiting for, get your tickets now!